Thursday, January 06, 2011

The Macho Mach Air has arrived!


As of yesterday a kinda cute delivery man brought home the newest addition - Ze Vax Mach Air Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner.

I'm not someone who particularly enjoys vacuuming(do you?), but they are cool things aren't they?

And personally, I think he's super awesome. Why he? Just coz I love to personify things. And I think guys should do all the cleaning. Always.

Today Macho Mach Air and I spent some time together, just a little bit though. I used him around the house. Even though he's the one doing all the work, the motion is a bit repetitive, no? Need someone else to do this on a regular basis. As hot as he is, he won't interest me for too long. I get bored easily.

He's definitely much much lighter and easy to maneuver around as compared to the stocky ol' fellow who is now in a cold damp place where he can't be seen. What can I say. Life is hard. Things and people get discarded from time to time. Sorry, buddy. Lean is much better than stocky (wrt vacuum cleaners), get with it, yo!


Today I'm humming Say Hey (I love you) by Michael Franti and Spearhead

No comments:

Post a Comment