Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Seven

...wishes

Snow ceases to fall...or at least until we make it to the airport, and land in Switzerland in record time for Christmas. And no falls for me - Thud! Hard Ice. Butt. Thigh. Ankle. Force. The result is not pleasant, albeit funny, just a tad bit.




Every child has at least one reason to smile, giggle or show off the twinkle in his eye this time of year.




V
ictoria Secret opens its store in London soon (2012 apparently). No VS store in London, seriously? Note to self: Need to share thoughts about the 'Love your body' campaign too.




Enticing offers to fame and glory are ignored by people who believe in *muti murders. Chopping your children into pieces will not bring you success. It makes you a murderer. Period. You can watch the documentary and learn more here.




Nine of Santa's little elves, sneak out and drop a load full of presents, accidentally, of course, into one house. Mine.



And two more makes it Seven

You experience the wonderful taste of Rubicon's Guava juice too. It's delish and so refreshing.




B
oom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da - I wish everyone feels this way about their world. Go on, right click here and sing along. It never ceases to make me smile.




I love the mountains
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
And all its sights and sounds
Boom de yada, boom de yada
Boom de yada, boom de yada

I love the oceans
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
And all its craziness
Boom de yada, boom de yada
Boom de yada, boom de yada

I love tornadoes
I love arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
It’s such a brilliant place…
Boom de yada, boom de yada
Boom de yada, boom de yada


*a more detailed post will follow in time. Actual pictures are too gory to post.

Today I'm also humming: La camisa negra by Juanes


Pic Source:
flickr. Goldt3

urban75.org


No comments:

Post a Comment